Now there’s a free and simple way to manage your hotel expense
Hotel expenses can become a bit of an animal. Whether you’re a business traveller having to claim back what you put on your credit card, or someone trying to control your employees’ expenditure, the paperwork can take up too much time and resource.
The Business Advantage programme gives small and medium sized businesses a free and easy way not just to pay for hotel accommodation, but to organise, book and manage it too, with a hotel account. It also allows you to securely manage your hotel business account online using our easy payment system. What’s more, you’ll also enjoy preferential corporate hotel rates at all our hotels and a great reward scheme with your corporate hotel account.
The advantages of the IHG Business Account at a glance:
- • No minimum spend or number of nights and no joining fee
- • Secure and flexible travel management system (Business Account) with payment cards that cover all authorised hotel expenses charged to your room. As an account holder you can view all your company transactions in one convenient place, 24 hours a day.
- • One monthly direct debit with one VAT invoice covering all transactions and up to 45 days free credit.
- • A 4% discount off best flexible rate at over 300 hotels across the UK including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites.
- • Save on your next meeting or conference**
You can also save when you arrange a day delegate or 24-hour meeting – 1 in 10 delegates goes free, up to a maximum of 10 free delegates at any one event. You can book through our meeting centre, direct with the hotel or through third part agencies.
- • Instant IHG® Rewards Gold Elite Membership which allows you to earn points that can be redeemed against any number of rewards, including free nights at any IHG® property worldwide and free internet access*.
- *Free Internet access will be available to IHG® Rewards Gold and Platinum Elite members from July 2013 and worldwide for all members in 2014.
** From 1st March 2014