Business Advantage Guaranteed IHG® Rewards Club points for new accounts
Terms & Conditions:
Entrants’ attention is drawn to paragraphs 1, 7 and 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility: The Business Advantage New accounts promotion (“New accounts Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years and over on 8 May 2015, who are holders of Business Advantage account payment cards (“Payment Cards”). Employees of Intercontinental Hotels Group and its affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promoter: InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company, Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, United Kingdom.
- Timing: The New accounts promotion (“New accounts Promotion”) applies to the total amount of invoiced transactions on the next monthly e-statement. As normal, the e-statement will be issued on 8th of the month. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be taken into consideration.
- How to Enter:
- To take part to the promotion, entrants must hold a Payment Card at the time of entry, at all subsequent times during the Promotional Period and when claiming their Prize. To enter, an account must book hotel accommodation or meetings using the Business Advantage Card from the date of promotion until 7th of next month with a total minimum spend of £1,000.
- Invoice will be issued on 8th of the months. In order for transactions to appear on the invoice, they should be charged by the hotel on 1st of the month at the latest as it can take up to five working days for a transaction to show on the invoice. The full invoicing period starts on 8th of the month and will include all transactions which show on the 8th of next month invoice statement.
- Should the next invoice be of value £1000 or more (gross) you will be contacted to provide your IHG Rewards Club number and your account will be credited with 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points once the invoice has been issued.
- Winner Requirements: All accounts meeting the criteria of the promotion will be notified by email or telephone within seven (7) days of the end of the promotion. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted or an email is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner shall forfeit the Prize.
- The Prize: Once meeting the criteria of the minimum spend, 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points will be credited to the winners as described in section 5. 20,000 IHG Rewards Club points will cover a free night in a Holiday Inn Express in most UK regions and can be redeemed as you choose on a stay or on an item from the IHG Rewards Club catalogue.
- Release: By acceptance of the Prize, Winners agree to release and hold harmless Promoter and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to damage to or loss of property, (excluding personal injury or death caused by the negligence of the Promoter) arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- General Conditions: Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time on prior notice. Where possible Promoter will notify entrants of any amendments. Entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such amendments unless they advise otherwise. In the event of cancellation, no further prizes will be awarded. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in these Terms and Conditions. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Personal information will be used by Promoter to: (a) contact the potential Winner, (b) if an entrant selects to receive additional information from the Promoter, to send additional information to that entrant, and (c) in accordance with section 8 above. Entrants may contact the Promoter at email@example.com to request deletion of the entrant’s personal data from Promoter’s records.
- Winner List: Winner List requests may be sent to Promoter at the above address, attention: Claudia Teani, but will only be accepted after the end of the Promotional Period (listed above).
- General: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the Winner’s statutory rights as a consumer.